Our Call for Presentations Period is Now Closed!
The Enterprise Data World (EDW) Fall Conference Committee is now reviewing speaker submissions and will begin sending invitations on or before April 24th.
- AI and Machine Learning
- Agile Data
- Business Analytics
- Data Architecture
- Data Culture
- Data Engineering
- Data Governance and Quality
- Data Integration
- Data Literacy
- Data Modeling
- Data Science
- Data Security, Privacy, and Protection
- Data Strategy
- Data Visualization
- Human Factors
- Industry Trends
- Knowledge Graphs
- Master Data Management
- New Data Management Technologies
- Organizational Structure and Roles
|Proposal submission deadline||April 7, 2023|
|Speaker invitations begin on||April 24, 2023|
|Presentation files submission deadline||August 18, 2023|
Enterprise Data World focuses on Data Management business solutions. We typically receive a large number of presentations to review, so it is not possible for us to accept all proposals. Please also understand that we endeavor to give as many speakers as possible an opportunity to present their stories at the conference, so if you have spoken at EDW previously, then it is unlikely we will be able to accept the same presentation again.
Speaking proposals from vendors for the educational agenda must be product-neutral and free from commercial bias. If vendors wish to talk about their products, they must contract an appropriate sponsored presentation timeslot.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of the presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide a first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and roadmaps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Kat Parker, Conference Manager, and Tony Shaw, Program Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org